WATCH THE FULL TRAINING VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FRONT PAGE
Our Application system using your favourite hair brand
- Hair extension system for use with any brand of hair.
- Simple application (quick and easy)
- For Length
- For thickness
- For colour
- For top, sides, fringe, crown, nape, all over
PLEASE NOTE: before you apply the hair extension on a client we ask that you practice on a mannequin head to familiarize you self with the comb line tool and picking the hair from the hair clip.
You will only need to do a few rows before you become an expert
WHAT IS THE GLUE
CombLine adhesive has been specially formulated and is exclusive to CombLine
It is a Medical grade adhesive that has ISO 10993-5 certification, further information is available in our safety data pages tab
The shelf life of the glue tubes is 6 months from purchase
The combline adhesive bond is light weight placing less stress at the follicle
Note: If a person has any allergies or experiences discomfort stop use immediately.
STORING THE GLUE TUBES
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store glue tubes in the refrigerator in the zip lock bag with the small silica gel bag enclosed with the tubes.
Please note: Take out of the refrigerator at least 30 min before use (MUST BE USED AT ROOM TEMPERATURE)
ASSEMBLE THE COMBLINE APPLICATOR
- Take the glue pin off the slide bar
- Brush and combs slide on and off replace as needed (note when applicator brush becomes hard at the end cut off with scissors to keep using) When the comb can no longer comb through the hair easily, replace with new comb.
- Unscrew the front cap.
- Unscrew the glue tube cap, then place glue tube inside the applicator with the opened end facing out.
- Screw on front cap
- Push the glue pin inside the glue tube and attach to the slider bar firmly whilst holding the slider.
Note: refer to tutorial training video
PLACING THE EXTENSION HAIR IN THE COMBLINE HAIR CLIP
- Slide the hair clip on the hair stand (it is a loose fit)
- Take the tension clip off
- Take the front retainer off
- Comb hair extension
- Place hair extension in the hair clip ensuring you Do Not Overlap Extension Hair.
- Place front retainer on the hair clip, pull extension hair up enough to cut
- Cut hair level with hair clip ensuring a straight even cut.
- Place tension clip over hair clip.
PLACING THE SHIELD IN SECTIONED HAIR
1.Refer to tutorial video
- When sectioning the hair preparing for a bond ensure the amount of hair sectioned is not larger than the base of the triangle on the hair shield
PICKING THE EXTENSION HAIR FROM THE HAIR CLIP
- With a downwards motion pick an equal amount or less of extension hair from the hair clip that you have placed in the extension shield
2. Refer to video
PRACTICE HAND MOVEMENT
- Refer to video
OVERLAYING THE EXTENSION HAIR
- Refer to video
USING THE APPLICATOR
Using the applicator comb, comb the extension hair into the sectioned hair in an upward motion then push the slide on the handle, the applicator pin will then extend outwards , wipe the hair with the applicator pin then release the slide repeating this process once again then using the brush on the applicator, brush the bonded section.
- Do Not separate or touch the bond this will happen naturally when you brush.
- Refer to video ensure correct application.
- Ensure both glue pin is clean and free of dried glue at all times, also ensure the glue tube opening is clean and free of dried glue at all times this will prevent insufficient glue on the glue pin.
NOTE: IF A PERSON HAS ANY ALLERGIES OR EXPERIENCES ANY DISCOMFORT IMMEDIATELY STOP THE APPLICATION.
PREPARING A PERSONS HAIR FOR THE COMBLINE APPLICATION
Shampoo and dry hair before application: shampoo both person and extension hair before application ensuring both person and extension hair is completely dry before application (Do not use conditioner)
TINTING(COLOURING) OR PERMING OVER THE BONDS
You can tint (colour) and bleach over the bonds but the tint or bleach will not penetrate the bond so it is advised to tint or bleach hair prior to installing hair extensions.
USING THE STRAIGHTENER OVER THE BONDS
You can use a straightener, blow dry over the bonds and it will not damage the bond or make the bond weaker
Ensure you are wearing gloves, please see safety data sheet in safety data tab. Using the CombLine Bond Remover apply a few drops of remover on bond, rubbing the remover into the bond, then gently comb out bond. See training video
Do not wash hair, use a straightener, apply a chemical treatment and only gently brush hair from mid length onwards for at least 24 hours after the application.
NOTE: READ AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS.
Once Combs become blocked with glue they do not comb freely and need to be replaced as it is uncomfortable for the person, slide comb off the applicator from the handle end to the front.
Once Brushes become blocked with glue they will be hard at the end, you do not need to replace it at first as it is possible to cut the brush shorter cutting the hardened part off, once brush is too short to use, replace slide brush off the applicator from the handle end to the front.
REPLACING AND REUSING THE GLUE AND THE GLUE PIN
It is very important to keep both the glue pin and the glue tube outlet hole clean from dried glue at all times this will prevent insufficient amount of glue being applied. Replace pin by taking it off the slider bar whilst holding the Applicator Slider tight with your thumb ensuring the slider does not move whilst you are removing or replacing the glue pin.